Work with us!
Vacancies with Darts Farm
We require warm, friendly and enthusiastic people who have excellent customer service skills, a passion for high quality local produce and an eye for detail to join our successful, award-winning team.
We are looking for experienced waiting staff to join our busy, award-winning restaurant. Supervisor positions are availble with good rates of pay. Full time and part time positions available. Includes a day at the weekend.
Do you know how to make delicious coffee? We are looking for an experienced barista to join our busy team. We require friendly, enthusiastic individuals with excellent customer service skills. Full time and part time positions available. Includes a day at the weekend.
Farm Shop Assistant
We are looking for an experienced, knowledgeable and friendly person, who has a passion for high qaulity local and artisan food, to work in our farm shop. Full-time farm shop assisant, various roles available. Includes weekends and bank holidays. (Must be over 16).
Applying for these roles:
Please fill in the application form below and email it to email@example.com
We are looking for someone to join our team working full time in our busy office.
The successful applicant will carry out a wide range of financial duties.
As an accounts Assisstant your duties will include: purchase ledger, stock control & pricing and till reconcilliation. Training will be given.
Essentials: Previous working knowledge as an Accounts Assistant or similar role, with experience of using Sage Accounts and Excel and good communication skills.
To apply for this role please send a CV and covering letter to Julia Gibson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Orange Tree Sales Advisor
We are looking for someone who is:
- Confident and customer focused with excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to operate in a fast paced and fluid environment
- Motivated, strong team player with great communication skills
- Proactive and sales driven with a passion for our products and service
- Brand aware with skills to develop and maintain our valued customer loyalty
Pay and benefits:
- Pay is dependant on skills/experience
- Sales & target based bonus scheme
- Opportunity for training and career progression
- Staff discount
- Free parking