Our tours are running every Thursday & Saturday from 22nd July - 2nd October
Discover the secrets behind crafting amazing English sparkling and still wine in the beautiful East Devon countryside with a tour of the picturesque Pebblebed Vineyard and award-winning winery.
Head Winemaker Alex will take you around the vineyard, sharing his knowledge on the vine varieties and growing grapes, and how these are affected by Devon’s terroir. In the winery, he will talk you through the different processes involved in making a selection wines and of course… it wouldn’t be a vineyard tour without an opportunity to taste the wine!
The vineyard is located near Clyst St. George a few miles from Topsham - postcode: EX3 0NZ
Whether you are a wine expert, wine lover or just enjoy being in the countryside we look forward to showing you the vineyard and winery and conducting tastings of our award wining wines.
- You will arrive at our old farm and be met by wine maker Alex Mills or one of our experienced staff
- You will be guided around the vineyard for approximately 1 hour with explanations of the vine varieties and challenges in growing grapes in Devon
- Then you will visit the winery and over the next hour your guide will talk through the processes involved in making different wines.
- You will then taste five of our wines with plenty of opportunity for discussion
- For those who have a tour which includes food (lunch or supper) - this will follow after the tasting.
- We will of course have wines available to buy from the cellar door!
- We are sorry that dogs are not allowed in the vineyard
- Tours will normally take place even in poor weather