- Preheat the oven to gas mark 4-5, 180-190'C.
- To prepare the stuffing: drain the dates, reserving the orange liqueur, and transfer to a small bowl. Add the remaining stuffing ingredients.
- Place the lamb on a chopping board, season and sprinkle with the cinnamon on both sides.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan, add the lamb skin side down, and cook for 1-2 minutes on each side until brown. Remove and place on a clean chopping board.
- Fill the cavity of each rack with the stuffing mixture and sandwich together to form an arch. Secure with butcher's string or elasticated meat bands - we are happy to supply these so please ask.
- Transfer to a medium-sized roasting tin and cover with foil. Roast for 50 minutes (for medium).
- In a small bowl mix together 2 tbsp of the reserved orange liqueur and the marmalade.
- 10 minutes before the end of the cooking time, remove the foil and brush the racks with the marmalade glaze. Remove from the oven and set aside to rest for 5 minutes.
Image and recipe courtesy of AHDB from Simplybeefandlamb.co.uk