- Light your barbecue about 30-45 minutes before you want to start cooking.
- Cut courgettes in half widthways; cut each half into quarters, lengthways. Cut each pepper half lengthways into 3.
- Place courgettes and peppers in a bowl. Add 2 teaspoons of olive oil and the garlic; toss to coat.
- Place courgettes and peppers in a single layer on rack over barbecue. Cook for 4-6 minutes on each side or until tender and lightly charred, turning once.
- Combine remaining olive oil, lemon juice, shredded mint and black pepper in a small bowl; add lemon zest to taste and whisk together. Drizzle over vegetables before serving.
Recipe adapted from British Heart Foundation 'Healthy Living'